2 part paper challenges in the business environment
CHALLENGES IN THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT – PART 1 (PLEASE USE THE COMPANY COCA COLA)
As you have explored in this course, ongoing challenges in the global business environment are mostly attributed to unethical business practices, failure to embrace technology advancements, and stiff competition among businesses. Imagine that you have been appointed as the Chief Compliance Officer of a Fortune 500 company of your choice and must prepare a presentation for your suppliers regarding your Supplier Code of Conduct to deliver via a web meeting.
Submit a 4-6-page paper on your company’s Code of Conduct.
- List specific changes that your company has made to its Code of Conduct in recent years. Provide at least one (1) example of each change.
- Explain the identified changes to the suppliers in such a way that they will understand the standards that your company requires in order to maintain their relationship with the company.
CHALLENGES IN THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT – PART 2
Create a presentation using PowerPoint summarizing the important changes and explanations regarding the code of conduct that you communicated in your paper presentation to email to the suppliers after the meeting for future reference.
Create a six to eight (6–8) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Summarize your chosen company’s Supplier Responsibility information.
- Discuss your company’s stance on each of the following areas:
- Empowering Workers
- Labor and Human Rights
- Health and Safety
- The Environment
- Identify the key ways that your company’s Progress Report has changed since last year.
- Examine the manner in which your company’s Supplier Code of Conduct helps the organization operate as a socially responsible organization.
- Provide detailed speaker notes of what you would say if you were delivering the presentation.
- Submit a reference page with at least three (3) quality references from the past 2 years that you have used for this presentation / paper. Note:Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your PowerPoint presentation must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3–4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title and reference slides are not included in the required slide length.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper