A 30 page research paper outlining the security risks with sexual harassments/ assaults’ in the work place. This is a security management paper that emphasizes the problem and creates some solutions. Instructions for the paper are listed below.
Creation of a Premise Statement (what you will prove or disprove), Problem Statements (a numbered listing; not questions), and Definitions of Terms used in the Premise Statement.
– Written approval of the Premise Statement, Problem Statements, and Definitions..
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
– Written approval from an official representing the institution or organization with which the research deals and from which Primary Research will be obtained.
– Comprehensive enough to encompass all components required of the research and a minimum of 30 pages in length. Excluded in this count: Cover/Title pages (Title pages are not numbered.); Table of Contents (also not a numbered page); Abstract (also not a numbered page); divider pages; or any pre-published information that would warrant being included in the research paper. This is an absolute minimum, as described. A paper that is not of sufficient length will not be scored.
Areas expected to be included in the Conventional Research Paper are:
– Situation Analysis
– Premise Statement (a statement that you will prove or disprove)
– Problem Statements (numbered list of sub elements of Premise Statement)
– Definitions of any terms that may not be commonly understood by a reader.
– Applied Research Methodology (to include participants, apparatus, and procedures being covered)
– Literature Review and Findings
– Premise Assessment
– Recommendations for the institution or organization being studied
– Appendices as appropriate
The Conventional Research Paper must include both Primary Research (real time such as survey/questionnaire) and Secondary Research (library, web sites, corporate documents, etc.) Primary Research should include either 100% of the population being surveyed or at least 30 surveys, if a random sampling is done. Secondary Research is to follow the current edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.