Approach to Social Change Reflection Essay
n this Reflection Essay, you reflect on how this course has influenced your overall understanding and approach to positive social change.
To prepare for this Assignment:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Review Walden University’s General Education Learning Outcome “Change” in the Course Project Overview and Guidelines document in this week’s resources. Consider how the General Education DEEP-C Model contributed to your ability to discover and evaluate ideas from different perspectives, and is instrumental in your progress toward achieving personal goals and effecting positive social change.
- Revisit definitions of social responsibility shared in the Week 1 Discussion in light of all the information you have considered throughout this course.
- Read Chapters 11 and 12 in the Loeb course text.
BY DAY 7
Write a 3- or 4-paragraph essay in which you briefly analyze the importance and feasibility of working toward social change. Address the following:
- Describe how your perspective has evolved or changed through this course and how you believe it will continue to evolve after the course.
- Explain how this experience has influenced your ability to create positive social change beyond the term of this course.
- If you choose to engage in the social issue you researched in this course, address how you will prevent burnout and engage others in your cause.
Provide at least three references using proper APA format.