Answer TWO questions, ONE from group (A) and ONE from group (B)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
(GROUP A) Answer only ONE of the following questions. Write your answer in four pages, font size 12 and use double-space. Answer the question from the reading material that we have studied during the course.
- Discuss the modern argument of the movement toward a secular society, and the historical and contemporary challenges to this argument.
- Discuss the Confessional Congress as presented by James and Lyman.
- Discuss the rle of religion in creating and structuring society, as presented in the works of Durkheim.
- Discuss the political mobilization of American Evangelicals in the 1970s and the 1980s.
- Discuss religion and political action as presented in Wald and Brown’s textbook.
- Discuss Habermas’ approach to the law as a discourse that mediates both norms and facts.
- Discuss the Catholic, Protestant and Enlightenment roots of the U.S. family laws as presented by J. Witte.
(Group B) Answer only ONE of the following questions. Write your answer in three pages, font size 12 and use double-space. Use Internet sources and academic papers, which you can find on the digital library and Google Scholar, to find enough information for your answer. You may use any academic style at your convenience to write your footnotes, and your bibliography. You must write a bibliography.
- Write a short essay on the legalization of gay marriage in U.S.
- Write a short essay on teaching religion in public schools as debated in U.S. and regulated through different rulings of the Supreme Court.
- Write a short essay on the role of religion in 2012 presidential elections.
- Write a short essay on Arizona Covenant Marriage.
- Write a short essay on the laws of abortion in U.S.
- Write a short essay on religious diversity in U.S.