artificial intellegence why is it bad

This paper will test you on all of the skills that you have learned so far. You will find 10 articles (two of which must be academic), and compile them into a cohesive and complete argument about a topic of your choice. Just like the last paper, do not parrot what the authors say, but rather make your points, then use the authors to support your points. Use some of the authors as Prolepsis, and some to agree with you. Quoting the authors should take up no more than 20% of your paper, while your own argumentation should make up for the other 80%.

Once again, your goal is to persuade the audience, so make sure that you do everything in your power to present a rhetorically effective argument.This paper requires:10 pages.MLA format.A Bibliography.

Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.

Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper