Assessment and Intervention During Early Childhood Journal
As Chapter 9 of your text discusses how portfolios are used to develop a holistic picture of a child’s abilities. As a teacher, your role in portfolio assessment is a vital one, but as Wortham (2012) discusses, so is a child’s parent. For this journal entry, reflect on the importance of portfolio assessment in the classroom or childcare center.
- How does this type of assessment support you as the caregiver or teacher in your quest to ensure growth?
- Also, what are some ways that you can include parents in the portfolio assessment process, and why is this important for you as a teacher or caregiver?
- How will you involve children in the portfolio process?
- Lastly, how will you ensure parents see what is in the child’s portfolio?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Written reflection journal.
- Create a Voki.