The Virtual Campus has many exciting and important features to enhance a student’s learning experience. This includes the following:
- Live Chat
- Discussion Boards
- Individual Projects
- AIU e-mail
Your PowerPoint presentation will present each of these topics and demonstrate how each is used by students. Not only should you describe them; you should also explain when and why you might use each one of these items in the virtual classroom environment. Indicate to your schoolmates the advantages of each of these and how often they might check or use each of these features.
Include each of the following features in your presentation:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Clip Art
- A media clip (animated graphic, movie, or sound clip)
- A transition effect (choose Slide Effect from the Transition tab)
- A fade-in effect (a sentence or object can fade into the presentation)
You can choose where you use them, but make sure to use each one at least one time.
Create your PowerPoint presentation by following the steps below:
- Step 1: Create a new PowerPoint. The following is the required format and the order of what should be presented. Use no more than 2 slides for any 1 topic.
- Step 2: Slide 1 is the cover slide and should only include your name, class, and section number.
- Step 3: Slides 2â€“3 will cover Announcements.
- Step 4: Slides 4â€“5 will cover Live Chat.
- Step 5: Slides 6â€“7 will cover Discussion Boards.
- Step 6: Slides 8â€“9 will cover the Individual Project.
- Step 7: Slides 10â€“11 will cover AIU e-mail.
- Step 8: The last slide is the reference slide where you will post your reference to the AIU Web site. You may list additional references as applicable. You must provide at least 1 reference. Refer to the AIU APA guide to review the proper way to reference a Web site in a presentation.