After reading the week’s chapter and your articles discuss the risks of avoiding confrontation with a problem employee.
Use at least two (2) academically reviewed journal articles as research for your response
Respond to at least 2 other students postings for the Module 6 discussion forum Your secondary postings can either answer another student’s question, or comment on their post based on your research. In addition, please ensure that you answer additional questions from other students.
Respond to your colleagues’ posts in one or more of the following ways:
• Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, research from academically reviewed journal articles.
• Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
• Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Campbellsville Library.
• Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
• Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Campbellsville University Library
• Make suggestions based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
• Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.