- Select any 4 of Benner’s Seven Domains of Nursing Practice listed below to describe a recent experience that relates to the domain you selected:
- Helping Role
- Management of Rapidly Changing Situations
- Administering and Monitoring Interventions
- Monitors and Ensures the Quality of Practice
- Organizational and Work Role Competencies
Note: Benner’s Generic Domains of Practice can be adapted for use in all areas of nursing.
- Describe an experience for each Domain of Nursing Practice you selected.
- Identify your competence level using Benner’s Levels of Proficiency (i.e., novice, advanced beginner, competent, proficient, or expert practitioner);
- In describing the three experiences, use the appropriate criteria to outline the description of your experience, and to validate your level of competence. For example, criteria for the level of Expert Practitioner includes extensive experience, instantaneous grasp of most salient features of a situation, and professional instincts that lead to intuitive decision making and judgment. Expert Practitioners anticipate the unexpected, will still use analytical skills to process info in new situations, perform fluidly and effortlessly, and are respected by physicians.
- Explain why your behaviors demonstrate the level or stage of competence you defined. If your behaviors are not at the Expert Level, describe what you would need to do to advance to the next level.
- Use the Benner Competency Assessment APA template for this paper.
- “Please make sure you describe a experience ” for all the domain you choose
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now