Prepare a 7- to 10-slide PowerPoint® presentation to present your personal criminology theory and apply your theory to analyze one case of crime that you are familiar with. In your presentation, include the following pieces:
- Briefly describe your personal criminology theory to include why you think people commit crime.
- Identify assumptions on which your theory is based.
- Briefly summary of the case you will analyze.
- Explanation of the occurrence of the crime and why the criminal committed the crime using your theory.
- Identify any gaps that your theory may have regarding (fail to explain partially) the selected crime.
- Explain how you could improve/modify your theory if possible.