Please answer this based off the Royal Dutch Company.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
A product line is a group of projects that are visibly similar, or intended for a similar market.
Review your company’s total product offering and select one product line to answer the following questions.
1.Describe the product line selected, including the products which are part of the product line.
2. Is the product line part of a product mix?
3. Who is the major competitor for this product line?
4. Who is the target audience for this product line?
5. How is the product mix marketed- as a group or as individual products?
6. Does this product mix enjoy the advantages of specialized branding? Explain.
7. How does pricing effect this product mix?