- Select a specific industry (healthcare, manufacturing, financial, etc.) OR field (logistics, sales, marketing, etc.).
- Research and describe how technological advancements during your lifetime have changed how the industry or field operates.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 â€“ 1,250 words (approximately 3 â€“ 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Times New Roman 12 pt font only
All para must be at least 4 well-developed sentences, most more.
Proper Sourcing (one article from your course readings; one peer-reviewed source with a doi numer; and one source of your choice but not from dictionaries, new articles, blog.
No direct quotes
Remove: great, key, like, look, you, your, we, really, basically, huge, do not begin sentences with conjunctions (It, But or Because), Eliminate According to: in order to; as well as: No Jargon.