Clinical Field Experience B: The Human Body, Animals, and Plants : Birth to Age 5/Pre-K
For this assignment, use the format of one of the Lesson Plan Templates to create a lesson plan for Birth to Age 5/Pre-K. The lesson plan should cover one or more of the following topics: The human body, animals, and plants and contain the following information:
- Clear, measurable learning objectives that align to Early Learning Standards as well as your stateâ€™s subject standards.
- Anticipatory set
- Reasoning and problem-solving
- Relevant materials and resources including visual or audio resources
- Differentiation of instruction to address the diverse needs of students. Name the differentiation strategies used to achieve individual learning outcomes.
Implement this lesson with changes based on previous feedback.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a 500-750 word reflection based on the feedback you received from your classroom teacher and personal observations about the experience, explain the following:
- Strengths and opportunities for growth. Provide specific evidence from your lesson including changes based on previous feedback.
- How did you implement direct and indirect guided questions into your lesson? What was the student response?
- How well did problem-solving and inquiry work to address the diverse needs of students with disabilities, that struggled, or that needed enrichment?
- What changes will you implement in your next lesson? Be sure to provide specific examples.
While APA format is not required for the lesson plan, solid academic writing is expected