Christianity Presentation Power POint
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® comparing two of the following branches of Christianity:
Include a brief history of the two traditions and a comparison of their approach to the Bible, art, specific symbols, and rituals as well as core beliefs. You might consider visiting in person or exploring one of these churches online to add your own experiences.
Format your references consistent with APA guidelines.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Present your Christianity Presentation.
- This will be a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes. Contact me or your advisor if you do not know how to use PowerPoint or how to use the “presenter’s notes” feature.
- These notes must be in your own words. You may not copy from sources into your notes as if you would then paraphrase in the “class presentation” as I only see what you put into the notes and if it is copied from a source it is plagiarism.
- Please note that the rubric asks for an introduction and conclusion. The notes of the introduction and conclusion should include the full “script” of what you would say if you were in class. “Do you have questions” is not a conclusion and it does not count toward the number of slides in the presentation (neither does the title or the resources, there should be 10-12 slides of information).
- Also please note that the rubric asks for Graphics. We are in a graphically oriented world. Good graphics (not just simple clip art) are easy to obtain and observers expect a presenter to keep the audience’s attention through graphics.
- Please see my example so you understand my expectation and, as always, ask questions if you needclarification!