Directions: answer each of the questions to the best of your ability. Remember, short-answer questions require a response which addresses the question. Also, provide a rationale for your response, and examples (including page numbers and panels when possible) which support your responses.
1. 1. Provide one specific example of parallel paneling in the comics we have read this semester (page # and panel or a description of images in panels). Continue by explaining what you believe the function of this tactic is in the comic, i.e. what purpose do they serve?
2. 2. Explain the creative process involved in graphic literature. (You may focus on the unique creative process utilized by Marvel, or a general process) Include a brief discussion of the role of:
3. 3. Character Analysis: identify two character archetypes in V for Vendetta. Think back to the archetypes we discussed when we explored Monomyth. Explain how these two characters serve as character archetypes in V’s journey.
4. 4. Historical Context: Identify and explain two ways in which comic books have changed since their earliest incarnations by comparing and contrasting Sandman: Preludes & Nocturnes to comic books during the 1930s. This question will require online research about the 30s. Two sources minimum in MLA format.
5. 5. Lens Analysis (Psychological): In Dr. Dee’s story (found in chapters titled “24 Hours” and “Sound & Fury” in Sandman) which character might be said to represent the id, and which character might be said to represent the superego? Elaborate. (I’m not looking for a ‘right’ answer. Just justify your assertion with a justification).
6. 6. Genre Analysis: how does the graphic novel differ from the traditional work of fiction? Conversely, how are graphic novels and traditional works of fiction similar? In your comparison & contrast please address how graphic novels and fiction deal with the following elements: description, dialogue, and pacing.
7. 7. Please explain the basic plot of Sandman: Preludes & Nocturnes in the following context:
a.Introduction (what is the exposition?)
b.Climax (What is the height of the story?)
c.Resolution (Tell me about the ending)
8. 8. Give one specific example of split-image paneling from the comics we read this semester (page # and panels or description of image(s) in panels).
9. Explain Non-sequitur paneling
Address each question above your answer. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH COMIC BOOKS MENTIONED ABOVE IN ORDER TO GET GOOD FEEDBACK FROM MY SIDE.
https://bluessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logonew.png00developerhttps://bluessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logonew.pngdeveloper2020-11-21 04:59:192020-11-21 04:59:19Comic Book Writing
Be advised that this service is completely legal and does not infringe any college/university law. The paper received from our company may be used as a source for a deeper comprehension on the subject.
Our payment system is secure and efficient. We guarantee your security and 100% refund as per the guidelines