Communications Alopecia Areata
– Identify and select a disease that affects either the integumentary, the skeletal, the muscular, or the nervous system. Use the book and the Internet to make your selection.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
– Post the slected disease on this board, but before posting it, review existing posting to make sure that the topic has not been selected by a classmate. (no one can choose the same clinical condition)
– Post in this discussion board the name of the condition you have identified as soon as possible. (no one can choose the same clinical condition).
– This discussion board is not graded; it serves for the sole purpose of selecting a discussion topic.
– You must select the topic; the professor can not select it for you.
– Only post the selected topic on this board.
– After the professor approves your topic, you can work on its discussion and post it on the discussion board titled “Clinical Condition Discussion Assignment.”
– As you start working on your post for discussion board titled “Clinical Condition Discussion Assignment,” keep in mind that a full post must include all the items listed below on the selected clinical condition.
- the definition
- the symptoms
- the criteria for diagnosis
- the causes and risk factors
- the treatment(s)
- at least two references.
- Clinical Condition Discussion Assignment
- Post your work on the disease that you selected earlier in the semester (remember, you cannot present on the same condition as a classmate).
- Post your work directly on this discussion board (not as an attachment). Do not copy and paste from the sources, do not plagiarize; this will invalidate your work, and you will not receive any credits for your work.
This assignment will be graded as follows:
Comprehensive information on the condition you have chosen, including,
- the definition, diagnosis, and symptoms 30%
- possible causes or risk factors 20%
- possible treatments of the clinical condition 20%
- at least two references 10%
You must use standard English grammar and spelling and post directly on this discussion board.
80% Substantial comment to one classmate (Do not only say “Good posting” or “Interesting”. Add new information or mention a specific case, and ask a question or two.) 5% Substantial comment to another classmate (Do not only say “Good posting” or “Interesting.” Add new information or mention a specific case, and ask a question or two.) 5% Address at least two comments from your classmates.