COMPARE AND CONTRAST
Write a ten-page paper, in which you compare and contrast two literary works from this course that share the same theme (using the â€œThemes & Corresponding Worksâ€ list, below, as a guide).
The paper should be organized around your thesis (argument), which is the main point of the entire essay. When developing a thesis for a comparative paper, consider how a comparison of the works provides deeper insight into the topic of your paper (i.e., think about why you have chosen to look at these particular works in relation to one another). In your analysis, consider the relationships among the following elements:
- Form (e.g., short story vs. poem)
- Topic: Must address one of the topics in the guidelines
- Length: Your draft should be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference page)
- Sources: Utilize at least six scholarly sources to support your thesis (including the course text and at least two sources from the Ashford Online Library).
- APA: Your draft must be formatted to APA (6th edition) style.
- Separate Title Page: Must include an original title
- Separate Reference Page
- Proper Citations: All sources must be properly cited, both within the text and in a separate reference page.
- Elements of Academic Writing: All academic papers should include these elements.
- Introduction with a thesis statement
- Supporting paragraphs
Two pieces of literatures I want to compare
- The Welcome Table (Walker)
- What Itâ€™s Like to Be a Black Girl (Smith)
I DO NOT HAVE TOO MUCH TIME SO DO NOT WASTE MY TIME IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT THEN ONLY PING ME (I WILL NOT TOLERATE POOR WORK)
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper