Create a brochure that includes an itinerary of studies that accurately depicts the sacred, mythological, and ritualistic elements of a religion
For this two-part assessment, using a provided scenario create 1) a promotional brochure for an educational trip geared toward helping participants learn about a different religion and 2) a 4–6-page workshop summary about the interplay of Christianity, a chosen religion, and globalism.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Competency 1: Describe essential features of world religions.
- Describe basic elements of a religion to inform about its essence..
- Create a workshop summary that accurately details elements of a religion.
- Competency 2: Compare and contrast religious traditions.
- Compare religions using the lenses of myth, ritual, and the sacred.
- Competency 3: Analyze the relationship between culture and religion.
- Discuss current issues facing a religion that are associated with globalism.
- Competency 4: Apply objective methodologies to the study of world religions.
- Discuss one’s own reasons why a religious study is intriguing or important.