Creating a More Human Workplace and Performance Measures
eview Chapter 13, “Unions,” in The Employer’s Legal Handbook.
- Review the devotional reading What Principles Should Distinguish a Christian Business?
- Download and read SHRM Foundation’s Creating a More Human Workplace Where Employees and Business Thrive.
- Download and review the Business Case Template.
- For this assignment, you will be writing a business case to make a proposal for how the selected organization (your current organization or one with which you are familiar) might draft policies and procedures, initiate programs and provide services to help the employees and the business to thrive—all based on the principles found in the SHRM report and the biblical principles described in the supplemental reading in the 5.1 Exercise.
- Write a business case using the Business Case Template framework and the instructions as a guide.
- Be sure to include four alternative options for how best to implement ways to make the workplace more conducive to human thriving based on the situational context of the organization.
- Select one of the four alternatives as the preferred solution. The proposed solution is to be supported by at least two references from scholarly or professional journals.
- Include as part of your case study an integration of the concepts learned in the devotional reading. (The location of the integration within your business case is up to you.)
- For successful completion of the project, first write the business case, then complete the executive summary, and lastly, update the table of contents for correct page numbers.
- Write the business case paragraphs using single space, with double spacing between paragraphs.
- The body of the business case should be four to five pages in length, not including title page, table of contents, references page, or pages located in the appendices.
- The references and citations in the body of the paper are to be in APA format.
- For questions on APA style, go to OCLS APA Writing Styles Guides.
- Answers should be substantive with use of the language of business and employment law. See the assignment criteria grading rubric for assignment expectations.
- Before submitting this assignment, thoroughly edit the written paper.
- Run a Word spelling and grammar check and make corrections as needed.
- Run a Grammarly report and make appropriate changes. Visit Grammarly to learn more about the software. Go to Grammarly sign-up to set up an account.
- Check for proper APA formatting, citations, and references.
- Checkmark the instructions for this assignment and checkmark the rubric to be sure your paper has fulfilled all requirements.
- When you have completed and edited your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor by the end of the workshop.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now