Dealing with Family Member Becoming Severely Disabled without Insurance
- Which is worse for a family, someone dying prematurely or someone becoming severely disabled without disability insurance?
- At age 30 how much more likely is it that you will suffer a disability than die in that year?
- Name at least three things that should be considered when buying a disability insurance policy.
- What are the three different types of disability insurance?Which is better for most people?
- What determines if the disability insurance payments will be considered taxable or not?
- What is an elimination period? How should this be covered?