Defining and understanding the elements of a group culture
Defining and understanding the elements of a group culture is essential to forging a professional identity either online or in person. These elements are important because they reflect how professionals interact, whether online or in person. Report about the industry culture of a group of people within the workplace, preferably your career field industry culture. Nurse
· Language and Behaviors
· Language would focus on these elements in terms of an industry culture. For example, is there a special vocabulary or terminology used for the profession?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Behaviors – For example, what type of demeanor is expected? Are there body language expectations?
· Attitudes and Beliefs
· What are the main ethics rules of the profession?
· What beliefs does the profession focus on as a whole?
· Values and Interest
· What are the core values of the profession?
· How does this support the attitudes and beliefs of the profession?
· Education and Trainings
· What types of trainings or certifications are needed to continue in the profession?
· Are you required to have a specific level of college degree?
· Do you need to renew a license or certification every several years?
· Tools and Equipment used
· What types of tools and/or equipment are required for the job?
· Do you need training to use these?
· Interactions with others
· What other groups will you interact with in the workplace? How will you need to interact with others in the workplace?