Create a 350- to 700-word handout, such as a chart or a fact sheet, you can hand out to students during your presentation in which you:
· Define organizational behavior.
· Describe how different components of organizational behavior are used within an organization.
· Identify how the use of organizational behavior can lead to the success and failure of an organization.
Cite any reputable references. Reputable references include trade or industry publications; government or agency websites; scholarly works; your textbook, Organizational Behavior, Theory, and Design in Health Care (2nd ed.); or other sources of similar quality. (DUE 9/22)
At your current place of employment, you have worked to positively influence the company’s use of groups and teams. You and your colleagues have the opportunity to present your best practices and lessons learned at a national business leader’s conference.
Create an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes in which you:
· Explain the difference between groups and teams as they are used in an organization.
· Explain how groups and teams can be used effectively in an organization.
· Identify the 5 phases of group development.
· List strategies and practices the company can implement to build and maintain team performance.
· Explain how this helps engage employees through the phases of group development.
Note: As an alternative to a slide presentation with speaker notes, students may create a voice-over presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint® or another program.
Cite 2 reputable references to support your presentation (e.g., trade or industry publications; government or agency websites; scholarly works; your textbook, Organizational Behavior, Theory, and Design in Health Care (2nd ed.); or other sources of similar quality).
Format your citations according to APA guidelines. Include a title slide, detailed speaker notes, and a references slide.