1. Carter Case Analysis Identify and discuss the major issues, themes, needs, and challenges faced by multiracial individuals as presented in the readings of this unit and the Carter Case Study you viewed, and relative to what you learned about racial identity development models.
- Describe how multiracial individuals are similar to and different from other groups; be sure to address identity development.
- Consider the case of the Carters from your specialization area (for example, you are a couples or family counselor working with the Carters, James school or career counselor, or the mental health or addictions counselor who James parents have told him he had to see).
- What bio-psycho-social characteristics or concerns stand out to you as salient in this case and why?
- Imagine that you are the counselorpropose three culturally relevant strategies you would use in helping your client to resolve conflicts and to promote optimal wellness and growth in terms of mind, body, and spirit.