After viewing the television program and completing the assigned readings, you should be able to:
1. Explain the concept of observer bias and cite some techniques experimenters use to eliminate personal bias.
2. Define placebo effect and explain how it might be avoided.
3. Define reliability and validity and explain the difference between them.
4. Describe various psychological measurement techniques, such as self report, behavioral, and physiological measures.
5. Define correlational methods and explain why it does not establish a cause-and-effect relationship.
6. Summarize the American Psychological Association’s ethical guidelines for the treatment of humans and animals in psychological experiments, and explain why they are necessary.
7. Discuss some ways to be a wiser consumer of research.
8. Describe how a hypothesis leads to a particular experimental design.
9. Discuss how job burnout develops, how it can be studied, and how psychologists can intervene to prevent or combat it.
https://bluessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logonew.png00developerhttps://bluessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logonew.pngdeveloper2020-10-31 07:21:432020-10-31 07:21:43Describe the major goals of psychology
Be advised that this service is completely legal and does not infringe any college/university law. The paper received from our company may be used as a source for a deeper comprehension on the subject.
Our payment system is secure and efficient. We guarantee your security and 100% refund as per the guidelines