- The Market Research Toolbox, Ch. 11
- The Market Research Toolbox, Ch. 14
- 15 Minute Oil Change Data Set
- Using Descriptive Statistics In Marketing Grading Guide
Scenario: An oil change company is looking for ways to increase customer flow and revenue for the business. The company leaders have hired you to the company’s market research consultant.
Using raw data, determine two descriptive statistics regarding the oil change company that can be used to attract customers.
Write a 525- to 700-word paper in which you:
- Explain the descriptive statistics determined and their direct use in attracting customers.
- Analyze additional information needed to develop a better marketing strategy.
- Assess how you would collect this additional information.