As usual for APA essays in our class, use Times New Roman font, size 12. Standard 1″ margins. Double-spaced. Page numbers inserted in upper-right corner. Running head capitalized in upper-left corner; the running head is an abbreviated version of your title.
– Need an original graph as a visual aid in the essay.
– Create policies and rationalize them using evidence from your research.
– Need to define clearly your terms (happiness, greatest number, etc.).
– Organization: An introduction paragraph, exact five body paragraphs, and a conclusion paragraph
– Each body paragraph must include one to two quotations with citations from your research.
– Your body paragraphs will zoom in on five or more national interests. Examples include: class, race, ideologies (belief systems, religions, and so on), urban design, architecture, transportation, renewable resources, leadership / system of government, arts (painting, literature, music, film), military, cuisine, physical / mental health of citizens, entertainment, invented history, scientific innovation / research, technology, health care, family structure, economic policies, business practices, imports / exports, geographic location, topography, natural habitat…. and any others you can think of.
– To reiterate: You are creating a new, imaginary society. Although a research paper, this is also a form of creative writing. Pick five or more national interests on which to focus. Support your proposed policies with concrete evidence from EBSCO articles and other online research.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now