Developmentally Appropriate Practices in Early Childhood Education
Assignment Guidelines – Research Paper
Title: Research Paper
Topic: Bullying; is it a temperament or intentional act for 3/4 year olds??
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Ø Double spaced; 1 inch margins
Ø 12 size, Times New Roman font
Ø Word document
Ø APA style – including citations & references
- Conduct research
- Write a paper
- Develop a thesis.
- Find articles and information by conducting research– a minimum of 4 references; all references must be substantive in nature (no wikipedia, about.com, etc.).
- Conduct research by using a variety of key terms associated with your topic.
- Evaluate research.
- Organize research, finding out what sources are most relevant for your topic.
- Read research. Highlight good quotes or sections that you can use for your paper.
Additional Tips and Guidelines:
- Organize research and avoid plagiarism: http://www.studygs.net/plagiarism.htm
- How to research on internet: http://www.studygs.net/research.htm
- Evaluating website content: http://www.studygs.net/evaluate.htm
- Summarizing research: http://www.studygs.net/writing/summary.htm
- Write the paper demonstrating your ideas and supporting them with evidence.
- Continue to develop your thesis on your topic after finding and reading research. You are not writing about a research study – you are using your own words to discuss a topic and support your ideas and examples with research from others. Do not just summarize the research; research is used to back up your ideas. You should support your statements at least 8 times with citations using research/evidence.
- Follow “writing a research paper” guidelines: http://www.studygs.net/wrtstr8.htm and http://www.studygs.net/writing/index.htm
A basic essay includes the following, at minimum:
- Introduction – Introduction to your topic, setting the stage, stating problem, etc. Total: 1 paragraph
- Body of paper
- Conclusion – wrap up your paper, the research and your ideas. Total: 1 paragraph
- Cite research in your paper at least 8 times. Use research to support and back up your original ideas. Do not copy other sources work. Summarize work and cite it or use quotations along with a citation. Citations should not be more than a sentence or two in length. Follow APA style guidelines for assistance. You must have a total of 6 references.
- Provide specific examples and applications to real-world contexts. This paper should contain more of your ideas and examples rather than paraphrasing ideas from other sources and research.
Total for paper: 3 pages, with a separate reference page
References: minimum of 4 references (at least 2 articles, all references must be substantive in nature (no wikipedia, about.com, etc.);.
Additional guidelines and tips:
- Follow writing a research paper” guidelines: http://www.studygs.net/wrtstr8.htm and http://www.studygs.net/writing/index.htm
- All paragraphs include about 7-10 substantive sentences.
- Synthesize the research on your topic and come up with your own ideas. Do not just summarize and paraphrase ideas and theories from the research throughout the paper. First, you come up with your own ideas and examples, then use research to support it.
- Follow APA style, include a reference page for all cited sources
- Send your paper through plagiarism checker
- Do not be repetitive in your writing; there is a lot that can be written
- Proof read your writing for college level skill, errors, logic, flow, and depth as well as breadth of knowledge. Edit!
Ø APA style guide and examples – https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
Ø Research and Writing guides and tips – http://www.studygs.net/
ü meet the requirements, at minimum
ü addresses all components of the assignment
ü provides specific examples and applications in the real world
ü refers to sources/research and uses it to support your original ideas (cites research at least 8 times throughout the paper) – citations should not be more than a sentence or two in length
ü has at least 4 references; uses substantive sources
ü follows “writing a research paper” guidelines
ü contains original ideas; no evidence of plagiarism
ü writing style – flow, organization, grammar, mechanics
ü follows APA style in citations and reference page