Review the “Writing Argumentative Essays” section in Ch. 3 of Critical Thinking.
Write an 1,050-word argumentative essay on your approved business decision in which you include the following:
- Discuss why the business decision is good or not good for business.
- Define the term good for the purpose of this situation.
- Identify the premise and conclusion by placing a number in bold at the beginning of the sentence with the word premise or conclusion. For example: (1, Premise), (2, Premise), (1, Conclusion), (2, Conclusion).
- Sentences labeled as “1, premise” are premises for the sentence labeled as “1, conclusion.”
- All premises should be labeled for each conclusion in the article. If a sentence is a conclusion and a premise for another conclusion, place two labels.
- At the end of the paper, identify one example of how you used deductive reasoning and one example of how you used inductive reasoning.