E Marketing Plan for West Elm Company Paper
ou should put together an annual e-marketing plan to help set the marketing in general on the right course to make any company’s business goals a reality. It is a high-level plan that guides the direction of the team’s campaigns, goals, and growth.
You need to select a B2C website
The web site is to be a brand site, not a site for a mega corporation with many different brands. For example: Nestle.com is a corporate website, while Nescafe.com, Dolce-gusto.us, Nespresso.com, Coffeemate.com are all Brands website.
You can use one of these companies: Nordstrom – Fancy – Bloomingdale – West elm – Bergdorf Goodman
An effective e-marketing plan should contain the following elements:
Introduction – what is the product or service? Describe it in detail and explain how it fits into the market.
- Business Summary
- Target Market
- Marketing Objectives and goals
- Market Strategy
- Marketing Channels
- Evaluation Plan
Summary – Summaries profits, costs, advantages and why the plan should succeed.
Guidelines for the project assignment: Follow ALL the instructions in the attached PDF file
- Use font Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial.
- Use 1.5 or double line spacing with left Justify all paragraphs.
- Use the footer function to insert page number.
- Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project.
- Your project report length should be 2000 words.
- If the assignment shows plagiarism, the students would be graded zero.