Write a paper of 700 – 800 words for the proposed evidence‐based practice project solution. Address the following criteria:
1. Proposed Solution: (a) Describe the proposed solution (or intervention) for the problem and the way(s) in which it is consistent with current evidence. Heavily reference and provide substantial evidence for your solution or intervention. (b) Consider if the intervention may be unrealistic in your setting, too costly, or there is a lack of appropriate training available to deliver the intervention. If the intervention is unrealistic, you may need to go back and make changes to your PICOT before continuing.
2. Organization Culture: Explain the way(s) in which the proposed solution is consistent with the organization or community culture and resources.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Expected Outcomes: Explain the expected outcomes of the project. The outcomes should flow from the PICOT.
4. Method to Achieve Outcomes: Develop an outline of how the outcomes will be achieved. List any specific barriers that will need to be assessed and eliminated. Make sure to mention any assumptions or limitations which may need to be addressed.
5. Outcome Impact: Describe the impact the outcomes will have on one or all of the following indicators: quality care improvement, patient‐centered quality care, efficiency of processes, environmental changes, and/or professional expertise.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines.
An abstract is not required.
1. Proposed Solution: is presented in detail, consistent with current evidence and is heavily supported by evidence.
2. Organization Culture: The ways in which the proposed solution is consistent with the organization or community culture and resources is explained, and details and examples are provided.
3. Expected Outcomes: The expected outcomes are explained in-depth.
4. Method to Achieve Outcomes: A detailed outline of how the outcomes will be achieved is developed.
5. Outcome Impact: A description of the impact the outcomes will have on one or all of the following indicators (as appropriate): quality care improvement, patient-centered quality care, efficiency of processes, environmental changes, and/or professional expertise.