Assignment report structure:
- Title Page: the name of the institution, the title of the report, the name of the author and then add the date.
- Abstract: Brief summary of your work.
- Table of contents:
1.Introduction: Background or introduction to state what the report is about.You must give the reader an overview of the whole report.
2.Main Body of the report: Include your main work.
4.References: Use APA style.
Guidelines for the assignment:
- This is an individual assignment, which is part from your course score. It requires effort and critical thinking.
- Use font Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial.
- Use 1.5 or double line spacing.
- Use the footer function to insert page number.
- Ensure that you follow the APA style in your assignment.
- Your assignment report length should be between 1600 to 2000 words.