equal rights proposition presentation 6
Create a 12- to 15-slide comprehensive presentation of your equal rights proposition using Microsoft® PowerPoint® and the Week 3 outline with feedback applied and speaker notesfor each slide. Include title slide and reference slide(s) not included in total slide count. Graphics encouraged.
Speaker notes should include APA formatted references. Speaker note slides should not exceed length of slide. Team members should complete slides based on the sections chosen in Week 3. If a team member is no longer in the class, the team leader or another team member is responsible for completing the slides for the missing team member.
Include the following (most information will be from the Week 3 outline with introduction slide and conclusion slide)
- The issues, challenges, and opportunities experienced by this ethnic or social group in the labor force
- How society has constructed this ethnic or social group’s identity
- The legal framework relating to this issue
- Summary of existing or proposed solutions of differing groups. Consider the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, corporate human resource departments, political strategies, government agencies, religious groups, and grass roots organizations for possible solutions.
- Whether or not this issue exists in other countries, and if so, how it is handled by differing groups internationally.
- A summary of your team’s compromise or alternatives to existing solutions. This should be one comprehensive statement from the team summarizing what was stated in Week 3.
Present your proposal in Microsoft® PowerPoint® with speaker notes. Slide design, layout and graphics should support content of presentation. (See Student Resources for Microsoft®PowerPoint® help).
Include at least five academic references in your research.
Format your presentation speaker notes according to 300 course-level APA guidelines. See Student Resources for guidelines.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper