Ethical Decision Making
After reading about Bill Daniels and the story about the insurance company in Chapter 5 of Gonzalez-Padron (2015), answer the following questions in essay form:
- Which ethical tradition best describes Bill’s decision to pay the client from his own funds?
- Did he approach the decision using a rules-based, virtue or relationship-based, or outcome-based approach, or a combination of approaches?
- Bill credits sports coaches for progression to higher stages of moral development. What other factors could motivate someone
to develophigher levels of moral reasoning?
- Can you think of a person who
demonstrates principle-basedethics? How do this person’s actions reflect a highly developedmoral reasoning?
Incorporate key words and phrases from Chapter 5 of the text and at least two additional sources into your responses. Use your own words to define the key words and phrases you incorporate. Be sure to cite all sources in the body of your paper and on the references page.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.
- Must end with a conclusion that clearly summarizes what was presented in the paper.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Please make sure heading are including throughout the paper
Read all the instructions thank you