Over the past nine weeks, you selected an aggregate and conducted a risk assessment of its health, developed a care plan to address those health risks, planned to implement one intervention in a small group from the aggregate, and considered the effectiveness of the intervention on the health of the small group. It is time now for you to present your final submission of this Capstone project.
In a Microsoft Word document of 6-7 pages formatted in APA style, you will describe your project and evaluate the effectiveness of the intervention you implemented.
Include the following in your paper:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- A detailed description of the aggregate.
- A description of the aggregate’s strengths and weaknesses.
- A risk assessment of the aggregate.
- Diagnoses based on the risk assessment.
- A detailed care plan for the aggregate.
- A description of how at least one intervention was implemented in the aggregate to address an identified issue.
- An evaluation of the effectiveness of the intervention (this section should be 2-3 pages of your paper) and include the following:
- Did I implement the intervention as planned? If not, what were the reasons?
- Are there visible signs of success (for example, reduced health issues)? If yes, describe.
- Interview/measure outcomes for two or three members of your group to determine/measure the effectiveness of the intervention(s).
- Include transcripts of the interviews with the participants from the group in the appendix of your paper.
- Finally, compare the projected effectiveness of your plan before implementation with the actual effectiveness after implementation.
- You may want to use the responses to the above two criteria to measure the actual effectiveness of the intervention.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.