In a Microsoft Word document of 6-7 pages formatted in APA style, you will describe your project and evaluate the effectiveness of the intervention you implemented.
Include the following in your paper:
- A detailed description of the aggregate.
- A description of the aggregate’s strengths and weaknesses.
- A risk assessment of the aggregate.
- Diagnoses based on the risk assessment.
- A detailed care plan for the aggregate.
- A description of how at least one intervention was implemented in the aggregate to address an identified issue.
- An evaluation of the effectiveness of the intervention (this section should be 2-3 pages of your paper) and include the following:
- Did I implement the intervention as planned? If not, what were the reasons?
- Are there visible signs of success (for example, reduced health issues)? If yes, describe.
- Interview/measure outcomes for two or three members of your group to determine/measure the effectiveness of the intervention(s).
- Include transcripts of the interviews with the participants from the group in the appendix of your paper.
- Finally, compare the projected effectiveness of your plan before implementation with the actual effectiveness after implementation.
- You may want to use the responses to the above two criteria to measure the actual effectiveness of the intervention.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.