Read the case study in Chapter 2 titled Laptop Versus Tablet: Which One to Buy.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Explain the main factors that you should consider before deciding whether to buy a laptop or a tablet.
- Identify the key features of a laptop and a tablet. Next, discuss three (3) important characteristics of each that might influence your decision.
- Identify three (3) best-selling tablets on the market, and decide on the one that you would like to buy. Justify your response.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe how and why information systems are used today.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the technology, people, and organizational components of information systems.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about management information systems using proper writing mechanics