Now, you have your basic document from Assignment 1. And you have my comments. There are 3 pieces to this. NOTE: You cannot do this assignment the night before the assignment is due.
So here is what I want you do do for this assignment:
- If I had comments on your outline or key statements, fix them up based on those comments.
- The research proposal requires 5 sources, 3 peer-reviewed. Look up a few articles related to your topic and complete the literature review. There are four parts to developing the literature review:
- Create a little intro paragraph to tell the reader what you’ll discuss-topic x, y, etc.
- Then use several paragraphs to discuss the articles and other material
- Then create a little summary paragraph. This is the key ponts learned from the literature review.
- As you write your literature review, also develop your reference page at the end of the document. APA is important!
5. Ok, now go back and complete the introduction – those other paragraphs needed.
That’s it, that’s the assignment – I’ll give you feedback and you can then improve what you have.
Note this assignment is worth a little more than a blog!
Individual Assignment 2
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeResearch proposal set-up: headings and subheadings; paging||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeKey statements paragraph: purpose statement, variable(s) identified and defined, independent/dependent identified (if applicable), research question, hypothesis||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeBalance of introduction: general introduction, brief literature note, significance||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeLiterature review: brief intro, articles reviewed, summary paragraph; matching reference page||
|Total Points: 15.0|