Please watch this video and do the quiz https://www.screencast.com/t/T0dJttakp6
In this activity, you will evaluate two students’ elaborations.
This activity serves two purposes.
1) You will see examples of students’ elaborations of varying quality.
2) You will begin practicing monitoring the accuracy of elaborating.
Practicing monitoring will help you better monitor your own performance as well as your peers.
What to Do:
- Download the Elaboration_Monitoring examples and worksheets
- Record the number of points you think each student earned
- Suggest two ways the elaborations could be improved
- Scan worksheets into one file (e.g., use Adobe Scan on smart phone)
- Upload a single file of the worksheets on eCampus