Goals: The objectives of the term paper are for students to:
1) Share intellectual findings of a major theme in environmental geology with their instructor.
2) Gain experience writing a well-structured, grammatically correct, concise, coherent paper.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3) Learn how to locate journal articles and other supporting references.
4) Learn how to properly extract, use, and cite work that is not your own.
Formatting: Papers should be between 1400-1500 words (including references), double-spaced, in 12-pt font and in an appropriate style (Times New Roman, Arial, etc.). Audience: Write for a college audience who have taken this course.
Your paper must include:
1) Your name and a short title that provides the essence of the paper.
2) Introduction: Make sure the introduction clearly defines the overall direction of the paper.
3) Body: Paragraphs that are linked together and flow nicely.
4) Conclusion: A paragraph or two that tie the whole paper together.
5) In-text citations/references: In your text, you must cite at least SIX different sources, three of which must be from journal articles (e.g., “landforms in this valley are predominantly glacial and fluvial in origin. (Smith et al. 2014).” 6) Reference list: Use standard reference list format, such as one from a journal of your choice.
Please write a topic of your choice that is related to geology such as types of stones/ types of landscape/ rivers.