For this assignment, perform a complete head-to-toe assessment on one of your chosen participants. Your analysis should include the following:
- Topical headings to delineate systems.
- For any system for which you do not have equipment, explain how you would do the assessment.
- Detailed review of each system with normal and abnormal findings, along with normal laboratory findings for client age.
- An analysis of age-specific risk reduction, health screen, and immunizations.
- Your expectation of normal findings and what might indicate abnormal findings in your review of systems.
- The differential diagnosis (disease) associated with possible abnormal findings.
- A plan of care (including nursing diagnosis, interventions, evaluation).
- Client and age-appropriate evidenced based practice strategies for health promotion.
- Pharmacological treatments that can be used to address health issues for this client.
Provide your answers in a 6- to 7-page Microsoft Word document.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Support your responses with examples.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
head to toe was first posted on January 16, 2020 at 11:12 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@academicheroes
head to toe was first posted on January 19, 2020 at 3:05 pm.
©2019 "Essay Lords | Bringing Excellence to students world wide". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@academicheroes