Must post first.
Select one of the following questions below to answer. A minimum of 200 words is required, and they must be your own words. Including figures and quotes is value-added, but they will not count against your 200 word requirement.
- Compare and contrast the FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, and FATX File Systems
- Discuss partition tables and partitioning and explain why disks may often be divided.
- Discuss removable Media like USB drives and SD cards. What type of file system is commonly used?
- Discuss the NFTS file system and the benefits it has over the FAT file systems. Explain Journaling.
- Discuss how the analysis of Solid State devices can differ from that of a traditional spinning disk