I need to find articles, blogs or videos discussing two different computer forensics cases. Identifying information might have been changed to protect privacy, but be sure the cases are actual cases, not just theoretical ones. Document your source or sources for each case. If you could at least point out 2 or 3 articles, that would be appreciated.
So that I can answer the following questions for each case:
· How was the problem discovered?
· What clues initiated the investigation?
· What crime was committed or suspected?
· What evidence was collected using computer forensics?
· Were there any significant mistakes made in collecting the evidence?
· What was the final outcome of the case?