Communicating Qualitative Research Analysis
In Chapter 9 of the text, Creswell (2014) discusses Qualitative Procedures. He suggests ten aspects that distinguish qualitative research writing. Considering the salient aspects of qualitative writing as depicted in Example 9.1 in your text;
- Identify three of the most salient aspects of the ten distinguishing characteristics of qualitative writing.
- Discuss why these aspects were selected.
- Describe how the selected aspects relate to the evaluation and interpretation of criminal justice data and research findings.
- Explain why researchers would consider qualitative methods an artistic expression of formalized methodology.
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages)
- Must use at least five peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.