Case Study: Mark
Read the case study of Mark, located in Level A, Case 1 of The Iris Center’s “Measuring Behavior.” Using this case study, create a plan that addresses the following:
- Justify Mark’s behavior with supporting evidence using a Behavior Theory.
- Examine the one behavior you would target for change, explaining your decision with supporting evidence.
- Analyze the best Differential Reinforcement strategy to positively reinforce Mark’s appropriate behavior, using resources to support your decision.
- Create a data collection procedure for determining if the behavior plan is successful.
- Create a plan to fade the Differential Reinforcement as Mark’s behavior improves and a plan if his behavior regresses.
- Strategize ways to generalize Mark’s positively modified behavior outside the classroom.