Lifting the Veil on Campus Sexual Assault Essay
Choose a peer-reviewed journal article from the Social Problems journal in our library database. The article must have been published no later than 2011. For this assignment, you must:
- Summarize the article
- Evaluate the article to identify its strengths and weaknesses.
- base your summary and evaluation from the discipline of sociology and its recognition of the relationship between human behavior, social systems, and social forces.
- do not base your evaluation criteria on personal opinion or value judgments.
In completing this article review assignment, you must:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- identify the article’s main point (i.e. thesis)
- summarize the literature review
- describe the research method(s) used
- describe the evidence/data presented (i.e. results)
- explain the article’s contribution(s) to the field of sociology
- evaluate the limitations of the study
2.5 points for each bulleted point in the student’s paper
Use the following steps when completing your assignment:
- Use the UHD library website to find a peer-reviewed journal article about a social problem claim. Make sure it was published after than 2010.
- Provide a properly formatted ASA citation for your chosen article. (NOTE: The entire paper does not need to be in ASA format – just your chosen article which will go on your work cited page).
- Write a brief summary of your chosen article. This response should be a minimum of 2 paragraphs. [Components: article’s thesis, summary of the literature review]
- Describe the research method(s) used by the research investigator(s). This response should be at least 1 paragraph in length. [Components: research methods].
- Describe what the study found and what it contributed to the field of sociology. This response should be at least 1 paragraph long. [Components: the evidence/data presented (i.e. results), contribution(s) to the field of sociology].
- Describe the limitations of the study. (Consider research design issues, methodological issues, and ethical issues). This response should be at least 1 paragraph long. [Components: limitations of the study]