Management and Administration of Infant Program Manuals
Evaluating Program Manuals. Due by Day 7. The purpose of the family and staff manuals are to provide written documentation of the policies and procedures used in the decision making and daily operations of a program. These in-house publications should be grounded in the program’s core values, vision, and mission while providing specific guidelines for how it will abide by applicable laws and regulations. The formulation, implementation, and evaluation of these materials are critical to the program administrator role. These manuals are invaluable tools for program success and, for that reason, they deserve careful thought and consideration. Thoughtfully created policies and procedures guide families and staff and contribute to the program’s smooth operation by creating shared understandings.
After reading Chapter 4 of this week’s text,
- Review the staff manual and family handbooks from the center you selected in Week 1.
- Create a document in which you provide
- One example of how the following guidelines are communicated (see the table below).
- For each example, provide either a recommendation to improve the clarity or an approval with a rationale of why/how the statement is ideal.
- One suggested category of your own choosing that—based on the course content—you believe should be defined.
|Staff Manual||Phrase from Handbook||Recommendation||Approval|
|Rights and Responsibilities|
|Commitment to the Field’s Core Values, Ideals, and Principles (NAEYC Code of Ethical Standards)|
Your evaluating program manuals assignment
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.