Research Report: USe the internet and other sources to research and selet a business organisation that is of intereste to the group. Identify a specific marketng research question that can benefit the organisation. The topic should requirean analysis that is quantitative in nature.
The research report should be discuss the entire reasearch process and present your analysis, findings and conclusions. The document should cover at least the following:
- Executive Summary
- BAckground: Provide a brief profile of the company to explain the nature and scope of the business. Briefly outline key factors in the industry and within the company that may be pertinent to your proposal and lead to your problem definition/ research objectives.
- Problem Statement & Operational Definitions: Provide a clear statement of the problem or problems that the research serves, with suitable operational definitions of constructs.
- Research Deesign: Detail the sampling plan and the research methodology, including any exploratory research done prior to the actual quantitative research procedure. If a questionaire is involved, include a copy.
- Questionaire: The questionaire should have no more than 10 questions, including questions related to demographic and lifestyle.
- Data collection: Offer a brief description of how the quantitative data was collected. (details related to any exploratory research done do not have to included)
- Data Analysis & Findings: Provide a clear report of your findings, supported by graphs where appropriate.
- Tables & Charts: THESE MUST BE INCLUDED IN THE BODY OF THE REPORT TO ACCOMPANY THE NARRATIVE (AND NOT INCLUDED AS APPENDICES)
- Conclusion & Recommendations: Draw conclusions from your findings and make recommendations for the organisation.
3000 – 3500 words (8 – 12pages)