Need Help on this particular essay involving a Grand Canyon experience
Write a paper of 500 words reflecting on two prescribed areas and one area of your choosing.
Part I: Consider the journals you have written during this course:
- Reflect on the items you selected each week that connected to your education.
- How has the knowledge you have gained from your program of study assisted you in your volunteer experience? How do you see it assisting you in the future?
Part II: Consider all areas of student life, such as general education requirements, major, minor, emphasis, chapel, extracurricular, community service, employment, faculty, administration, etc.:
- In your opinion, what are one or two things that would have made your experience at Grand Canyon even better?
- Point out people and events in your Grand Canyon experience that had the most positive influence on you. Explain one or two of them.
- Then, explain how your Grand Canyon experience changed you personally, professionally, and spiritually.
- How do you see this whole experience impacting your future?
- In what specific ways are you better prepared for professional life?
Part III: Reflect on anything else related to your volunteer experience.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines