- List the three positive signs of pregnancy.
- How would you calculate the client’s delivery date? Calculate the estimated date of birth (EDB) if the client states her last menstrual period was on January 17, 2014.
- Identify the client’s obstetrical history using the GTPAL method?
- List five expected changes that will occur during pregnancy.
- What initial routine laboratory tests will be conducted?
- At the initial prenatal visit what should the client expect? What should the client expect at ongoing prenatal visits?
- List four common discomforts of pregnancy.
- Name two potential complications this client should promptly report to the HCP.
- What is the recommended weight gain during pregnancy?
- What are the recommended nutritional guidelines during pregnancy?
The post Nursing Care of Pregnant mother’s Case Study appeared first on ACED ESSAYS.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now