NYCTA President Andy Byford Perspective
- This assignment is an individual assignment.
- Due date for Assignment 2 is by the end of Week 11 (14/11/2020).
- The Assignment must be submitted only in WORD format via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented. This also includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Please read the case “New York’s Subway System Is Crumbling” on Page number 277, Chapter 7 – “Individual & Group Decision Making”available in your textbook/e-textbook “Management: A Practical Approach” 9th edition by Kinicki, A., & Williams, B., and answer the following questions:
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- This Assignment comprise of a short Case.
- Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-2 students will able to understand the
LO 1. Identify and explain the concept of management, functions, roles and skills of a manager (Lo1.1)
LO 6. Apply knowledge and function effectively on teamwork activities, management skills to create a development plan (Lo3.4)