I will give you a transcript (about one story). And my name is Ace, Pak(Patick) is my friend. Also, you can find some information you need in PDF reading.
You need nswer the questions below about your story in paragraph form. Be sure to refer to line numbers in your answer and include frame grabs as is helpful.
1. How does the story emerge from the course of ongoing interaction? Is it touched off by prior talk? If so, how? Is the story self-initiated by the teller or other-initiated by someone else? Refer to line numbers in your answer.
2. How is the story initiation composed? If it is a self initiation, what “story words” or dramatizing resources are used to entice recipients? If it is a case of other initiation, are story words or dramatizing words used? Explain. Refer to line numbers in your answer.
3. In class we discussed three sorts of interactional work that story initiations do. Use your interaction as an example to explain this work. Refer to line numbers in your answer.
4. Explain how the other participants align to the story. What do they do that shows that they are, or are not, acting as recipients? Do they do anything in particular that conveys their relational status to the storyteller or to other participants present? Do they do anything that conveys their knowledge status relative to the story? Refer to line numbers in your answer.
5. Explain how the story reception is accomplished. What does the teller do that “signals” that the end of the story has been reached? What do the recipients do? How do their receptions of the story show their understanding/alignment to the story as a whole? Refer to line numbers in your answer.
6. Explain the terms stance, alignment, recipient design, and epistemic asymmetry and give an example of each from your transcript. Explain why/how the example illustrates the term. Refer to line numbers in your answer.